25 November at 14:00–18:00
Join us in our journey of embracing who we are and inviting more yin balance in our lives. We’ll host an all-day-to-drinks event with tools, shared life experiences and practices to reconnect with yourself again.
----- But Why? -----
In a world where Yang dominates our daily lives, not only by media usage but also in our masculine modern societies, we believe that Yin Matters. It’s inevitable that we’re all wired to run at a fast pace from a young age, for succes, to find a job, to continuously accelerate, grow, stand out, be successful - need we say more?
Once we’re up and running it becomes normal to say we’re busy, but difficult to tell how we feel.
Our packed agendas are proof of our productivity and a road block to our spontaneity.
We're great at advising others but don't know who we are ourselves.
----- Let's find balance together -----
Where’s a better place to indulge yourself and taking time for you - and only you - than the centre of serenity and the island of paradise, Bali?
Questions we'll answer together:
How do you not outrun yourself when your agenda and to-do list control you? How do you know how you really feel, if you’re monkey mind is telling you how you should act? Where do you find the time to re-connect with yourself, if you’re constantly committing to others and what they need. And what do you do when you find yourself in chaos of thoughts, feelings, shoulds and ifs?
---- Program (times will released asap)
- Nadja van Osch, founder of Mindful Bali will join us for a Q&A and a practice of Mindfulness. As a licensed mindfulness & life coach and a facilitator of SELF LOVE, she'll give us insight in her life. A born dutchie moved to Bali to fulfil her biggest dreams, becoming a succesful internet entrepeneur.
- YOGI CHA will introduce us to the emphasizing meditative contemplation of mind functions through yin yoga. With a university degree in clinical psychology, she's a yoga teacher certificated in classical yoga and yoga psychology.
- Rosa Winkel, international relationships coach and CEO of Relationships That Matter, co-host of the event, provides us with The “I Matter” workshop, a group session that offers an open and supportive environment for sharing. The workshop covers the question How Do I Love Myself Completely to create Individual Happiness and Independence?, by using practical exercises that provide you with actionable tools.
- Fatma Genc, international brand philospher and author of the bookl “The Yin Win - 10 lessons from wandering to well-being” Fatma shares her personal story how she grew from a child actress, to a media and marketing expert for fast growing start-ups to where she stands now. In a brief deconstruction of the self she explores the journey she took last year starting in Bali.
Bring your happy yoga pants, food and beverages are provided.
Yoga & Pregnancy
Pre & Postnatal Yoga
Ayurveda care for pre/postnatal
Yoga for children
This course is for students who have previously completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and wish to deepen their studies. With this certification you will broaden your horizons of who and where you can teach yoga!
Our approach is holistic, you will learn to teach all different ages and bodies. Learn the stages of pregnancy and the foundations of the yoga practice suited for each stage. Each day will be a different module where you will learn: how to teach, sample sequences, appropriate pranayamas, adjustments, safety precautions, meditations, and more!
Upon completion of the course you will be confident to teach expecting mothers, new mothers, and children of all ages!
Day 1: Prenatal Yoga
Yoga during pregnancy
The pregnant body: what to expect from your students during each trimester
Adjusting & safety
Anatomy: how the body and the baby are changing and growing
Pranayama & meditations for prenatal mother
Pregnancy & Ayurveda :)
Day 2: Postnatal Yoga
Appropriate post pregnancy yoga
Pranayama and meditations for post pregnancy
Ayurveda Postnatal Care
Day 3: Kids Yoga
Benefits for kids
General guidelines what to teach kids
Pranayama for kids
Yoga nidra for kids
Class theme ideas
Sequencing- what to include, timing, music, etc.
General child development & what to expect during each age
Meet the instructor:
Wanderlust at heart, Lauren was born and raised on the east coast of the United States in New Jersey. She has been traveling, volunteering and teaching internationally for the past 5 years across Europe, North & Central America, and Asia. Lauren is a 500-hour registered Yoga Alliance instructor, certified to teach Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Yin, and Restorative, Pre/Postnatal and Kids Yoga. Additionally, she studied Ayurvedic Medicine, Therapies and Massage under Doctor Sreejith Kumar in Kerala, India.
Lauren’s teaching includes a balance of yin and yang styles, designed to open the heart and rediscover your authentic self. With a background in primary school teaching, psychology, and human development, Lauren’s classes and workshops focus on self-inquiry and self-love.
Looking to radically change your life for the better?
Discover how to live well. Be inspired. Have purpose. Feel connected.
This retreat, is designed to give insight into yourself as well as practical tools that you can use in your everyday life to reconnect with the real you and your highest truth – to help you restore your trust, faith and belief in yourself so that you feel free and empowered.
Can you even begin to imagine living a life where everything feels in alignment, everything nourishes you and inspires you, happiness and joy just radiates out of you!
Choose to be empowered and choose today, don’t waste another moment settling for the life you’re living!
- 2 Transformational Chakra Flow yoga classes/day (all levels)
- Pranayama, meditation and life coaching workshop every day
- 1-2-1 intuitive life coaching consultation
- Horse riding on the beach, Balinese massage.
- Delicious vegetarian food, accommodation, wifi, pool
- Airport transfers
Sample daily schedule:
7.00-8.30 Yoga class: Detoxyfiying Chakra Flow yoga and pranayama.
9.30-10.30 Free time
10.30- 12.00 Workshop: How to set up your goals and manifest through your chakras? (theory and practice, different subject every day)
12.00- 14.00 Lunch
14.00- 17.00 Horse riding on the beach/free time
17.00-18.30 Yoga class: Muladhara routine and yoga nidra. (different yoga routine every day)
19.30-20.30 Chakra balancing and healing meditation.
Time and location: 19.-26. March 2018 in Serenity Eco Guesthouse based in Canggu Bali. Just 150 meters from Canggu Beach, truly a heaven.
Single room with fan and shared bathroom / 1225 USD
Twin room with fan and private bathroom/1369 USD
Double room with AC and private bathroom/ 1399 USD
Twin room with fan and private bathroom/1237 USD
Double room with AC and private bathroom /1250 USD
Early bird option available, book and pay by 19th of December 2017 you can get 150 USD discount from the full price!
Regural booking requierd till 19th February 2018
Spaces are limited only for 10 participants, small group.
Open to all levels.
The maximum participants in the group is 10.
I’m a professional intuitive lifecoach, meditation and yoga instructor. My mission is to help people integrate the mind-body-spirit, to be truly yourself and happy. Since I was a child I knew there was something more than just the psysical world. We are guided and supported by the Source. My life’s purpose has always been to help people to connect with the highest truth to be able to transform their life for better.
For booking or more information please contact: email@example.com